Tenets of Faith
1. The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
3. The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
4. The virgin Birth, sinless life atoning death, triumphant Resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Second Coming, and eternal Kingdom reign.
5. The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection, baptism by full immersion, and of the Lord’s Supper.
6. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission going into all the world preaching the gospel laying hands on the sick and saving the lost.
7. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry into all the world.
8. Christ’s leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
9. The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of giving to the local church.